We’re happy to announce that we’ve added HTTP/2 support to Paubox!
HTTP/2 benefits include:
- Enhanced Security: HTTP/2 is closely tied to SSL and TLS. HTTP/2 speeds up SSL-enabled websites and makes web applications simpler.
- Increased Speed: Applications running over HTTP/2 experience improvements in performance over secure connections.
- Multiplexing and concurrency: Several requests can be sent in rapid succession on the same TCP connection. This eliminates the need for multiple connections between the client and the server
- Stream dependencies: the client can indicate to the server which of the resources are more important than the others
- Header compression: HTTP header size is drastically reduced
- Server push: The server can send resources the client has not yet requested
Umm… what does this mean for me?
As it’s been since Day One, we make sure all connections to Paubox are encrypted. Only now, it’s even faster 🙂
In a nutshell: HTTP/2 is the future and by using Paubox, you’re early to the party!
How can I check if my website supports HTTP/2?
We found a handy tool to check for HTTP/2 support. Just type in your wesbite’s URL and click Test.