I had lunch with Diane Paloma, CEO of Hawaii Dental Service, at The Pacific Club yesterday in Honolulu.
What's happening: I have an OKR this quarter of visiting ten of our Top 100 customers. Hawaii Dental Service is first on my list.
By the numbers:
- I shared the Paubox roadmap with Diane over lunch
- Diane quite interested in integrating Paubox with Salesforce CRM
- Also intrigued by our patented voicemail transcription service
- Diane is a Disney superfan (as is my wife)
- HDS wants to support local businesses
- There's only four women CEOs in the Delta Dental network (HDS is part of Delta Dental)
- 5-10% of HDS dentists are Native Hawaiian
- 24% of the population in Hawaii are Native Hawaiian
- Diane wants to learn more about our monthly Zoom social mixers
Why it matters: Customer feedback is a core tenet of the Paubox Foundations, which are principles and values we care intensely about.
The bottom line: Visiting customers and sharing the Paubox roadmap is a fantastic way to gather feedback.