We are excited to announce early registration for our third annual Paubox SECURE conference is now open! This year, Paubox SECURE is going virtual over two days (October 21-22) which will let even more professionals learn from valuable panel discussions with industry leaders, breakout community sessions on hot topics, and unlimited networking opportunities to build relationships beyond the conference. We have confirmed some fantastic speakers already and are still adding more. Keynote speakers include:
- Kelvin Coleman, Executive Director of National Cyber Security Alliance
- Jeremiah Grossman, CEO of Bit Discovery, world renowned professional hacker
- Bruce Snell, Global VP Security Strategy & Transformation at NTT Security, co-host of the award winning podcast "Hackable?"
- Julie Haney, Usable Security Researcher at NIST
- Melissa Bendana, Risk Management at Blue Shield of California
- Michael Parisi, Vice President of Assurance Strategy & Community Development at HITRUST
- James Plouffe, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect at AttackIQ
- Cathlynn Nigh, CEO of Beyond, LLC
Over the course of two days, learn from leaders in cybersecurity, healthcare, and compliance about unidentified risks, best practices, and innovative solutions. Session topics include:
- Securing IoT/OT Against Modern Threats
- Going Zero Trust with Your Existing Infrastructure
- Workshop on the NIST Privacy Framework
- Third Party Security in a COVID World
- Embracing Zero Trust (When You Aren't the World's Largest Internet Company)
A full agenda will be released shortly, but you can stay updated by registering today.