We've mentioned before how the premise of a Paubox Zoom social mixer is pretty simple, we recreate things we used to do in real life (IRL) on the internet.
Last week was no different, as we held our May 2022 Zoom social mixer. As we've stated in the Paubox Foundations, we use customer feedback as our roadmap of what to build and when. It's events like these that further enable us to achieve our mission of becoming the market leader for HIPAA compliant communication.
This post covers some of its highlights.
See also: Our playbook for Zoom social mixers
Providing a place to network and share best practices
Our eighth Paubox Zoom Social Mixer brought customers, prospects, and staff together from ten states and Mexico for a spirited evening.
The Paubox May Zoom social mixer provided a networking opportunity for our customers and prospects to discuss strategies and best practices for running the IT side of a healthcare business more efficiently.
In addition, customers and prospects were treated to food and beverage deliveries or gift cards on us.
Our Zoom social mixers usually start the same. Attendees first introduce themselves, followed by our staff. We then begin with topics chosen by prospects and clients to get things flowing.
I zoomed in from Alaska and was joined by a robust Paubox team.
Before we signed off for the night to watch an NBA playoff game between the Warriors and Mavs, we discussed:
- Adding OTP functionality to the Paubox Admin Panel
- Sending out simulated phishing attacks to train employees
- Canva being exploited for phishing campaigns here
- Display named spoofing attacks and how bad actors exploit LinkedIn
- Our most recent (third) patented solution to display named spoofing; ExecProtect
- And, of course, the Mavs and Warriors.
- I also disclosed I'm a Raider's fan by sharing this NYT article.
See everyone next month =)
See also: Fax Machines Are Terrible for Healthcare – Here's Why