We are delighted to announce that BEYOND LLC will be joining Paubox SECURE @ Home as a gold sponsor for the first time! Paubox SECURE @ Home is a healthcare cybersecurity and innovation conference that brings together industry leaders for learning and discussion around the challenges of driving innovation in healthcare while keeping data secure. As a 100% virtual event, Paubox SECURE @ Home 2020 will allow healthcare and IT professionals from around the country can attend from wherever they are.
About Paubox SECURE @ HomePaubox SECURE @ Home is a virtual healthcare cybersecurity and innovation conference, bringing together industry leaders in a unique event to drive learning and discussion around the challenges of driving innovation in healthcare while keeping data secure. We will present valuable panel discussions with industry leaders, breakout community sessions on hot topics, and unlimited virtual networking opportunities so you can build relationships beyond the conference. Paubox SECURE is focused on generating relevant and meaningful content, discussions, and networking—not giving you a sales pitch. Keynote speakers include:
- Jeremiah Grossman, CEO, BitDiscovery
- Kelvin Coleman, Executive Director of National Cyber Security Alliance
- Kurt Hagerman, Principal Cloud Security Advisor at Oracle
- Paddy Padmanabhan, CEO at Damo Consulting Inc.
- James Plouffe, Partner Solutions Architect at AttackIQ
- Hector Rodriguez, Healthcare Industry Executive Director at Oracle
- Bruce Snell, Global VP Security Strategy & Transformation at NTT Security, co-host of the award-winning podcast “Hackable?”
- Rose-Marie Nsahlai, Senior Technical Advisor at ONC