We had coffee with Justin Leos of VNAcare today in Corona, CA.
What's happening: I have an OKR this quarter of visiting ten of our Top 100 customers. VNAcare is fifth on my list.
By the numbers:
- My coworker Travis Taylor and I arrived early to meet Justin, IT Manager for VNAcare. Justin arrived even earlier than us :)
- After getting coffee, I shared the Paubox roadmap with Justin and Travis.
- Justin loved the easy onboarding and the "set it and forget it" process for configuring Paubox.
- "Everything is encrypted... I don't lose sleep over it." Justin Leos
- Paubox ExecProtect is working great for VNAcare.
- Just also really likes our Secure Contact Form, as they use it to simplify getting info from referral sources in a compliant manner.
- HIPAA compliant texting is a need.
- HIPAA compliant forms are also a need, as well as the ability for them to provide digital signatures.
- Likes reading Paubox Weekly and would like to see a Paubox "tips and tricks" section in them.
- Is interested in consolidating vendors.
Why it matters: Customer feedback is a core tenet of the Paubox Foundations, which are principles and values we care intensely about.
The bottom line: Visiting customers and sharing the Paubox roadmap is a fantastic way to gather feedback.
See related: Lunch with Elena Yau - Five Acres