Over the past two weeks, we've leveraged customer feedback as a guide on how to level up the email DLP features for Paubox Email Suite Premium. As we covered earlier, email DLP (data loss prevention) is a strategy for making sure end users do not send sensitive or critical information outside of a corporate network.
SEE ALSO: Email DLP (Data Loss Prevention) for HIPAA Compliance
Here are the new features we've added to Paubox Email Suite Premium this month (so far):
- Added ability to create simple custom rules.
- Added ability to scan for credit cards (MC, Visa, AMEX).
- Added ability to scan for Hawaii Drivers License (HDL).
- Added ability to scan for Hawaii Medicaid IDs.
- Added ability to scan for Medicare IDs.
- Added ability to scan outbound email for all users. This is in addition to the existing ability to scan outbound email for a subset of users.
- Added ability to create customized quarantine email notification to end users.
- Added support for attachment scanning of Word, Excel and PDF docs.
- Created a new class of Customer Admin user that does not have access to Email Archives.
Stay tuned as we continue our journey of using customer feedback as a roadmap of what to build and in what order to build it. We're looking forward to the future!
SEE RELATED: Discussing Email DLP over Dinner with Preston Terada
Try Paubox Email Suite Premium for FREE today.