Amid the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, we held our monthly Zoom social mixer this afternoon.
Customers, prospects, and staff from Texas, Kansas, Hawaii, California, and Oregon joined us for relevant conversations and hosted beverages.
- HIPAA compliant messaging
- HIPAA privacy and security guidelines as they relate to telehealth
- AMP email
- IT budgets since the pandemic
- Persistent hiring issues in healthcare
- The recently held 7th Annual SIM Houston Sporting Clays Classic
- The Paubox Kahikina STEM Scholarship
- Various conferences our customers and prospects are going to now that the pandemic is subsiding
Nashon Copeland’s insight
Nashon Copeland (Ness County Hospital) provided an insightful comment on the state of US healthcare in 2022:
Well said, Nashon!
Zoom Social Mixers
The idea of Zoom Social Mixers came to us during the pandemic. Prior to that, we held in-person social mixers across the country.
Through reading and our own trial and error, it’s been our experience that a proper social mixer must include:
Once both parties are in the same place, our primary job is make sure each person has food and drink in their hands. That’s it. No blatant sales talk.
When the pandemic hit the U.S. in March 2020, our in-person social mixers immediately stopped.
The concept of a Zoom social mixer was thus born from a simple premise:
How do we recreate things we used to do in real life (IRL) on the internet?
In the spirit of Hubspot, we even published a playbook for Zoom social mixers.