- Earlier this week, we hopped on a zoom with an online pharmacy startup. They wanted to learn more about Paubox Marketing.
- Their existing email marketing solution is not HIPAA compliant.
- They didn’t know Paubox Marketing has its own API.
Since customer feedback is an integral part of our Paubox Foundations, I figured if they didn’t know we have an API for Paubox Marketing, then others would be in the same boat.
Therefore, here’s a post on 3 things you can do with Paubox Marketing API.
Three things you didn’t know you could do with Paubox Marketing API
Without further ado, here’s what you can do with the Paubox Marketing API.
Paubox Marketing analytics can be fetched via json:
Subscribers, or contacts, can be fetched, added, updated, created, and deleted via the Paubox Marketing API.
3) Subscription Lists
Subscription lists can be fetched, created, updated, and deleted via the Paubox Marketing API.
Prior to its launch, healthcare providers were stuck with generic messaging because it was impossible to personalize email with patient information without violating HIPAA regulations.
Now you can send your patients personalized messages that include PHI using our HIPAA compliant email marketing service, Paubox Marketing.
- Grow your business: Send targeted, personalized messages that resonate with your audience and lead to return visits
- Increase patient engagement: Include PHI in your HIPAA compliant email campaigns to create personalized and relevant messaging that drives engagement with patients
- Track results: Access real-time analytics to track marketing campaign performance
- Improve patient outcomes: Ensure that patients never miss vital treatment by sending email reminders and recommendations for additional services
Paubox Marketing is HITRUST CSF certified and is free to use for up to 100 contacts.
The free plan also includes a business associate agreement.