SoCal vibes at last night’s well-attended zoom mixer
As Hoala Greevy, our founder and CEO, said previously, the Paubox Zoom Social Mixer premise is simple: We recreate things we used to do in real life (IRL) on the Internet. Hoala joined the Paubox zoom mixer from SoCal to talk with the customers, prospects, and the Paubox team about our healthcare security solutions and visit our own Greg Hoffman for his birthday. We covered a lot of ground and heard from customers who told us, “You just make life easier!” Thank you!
Paubox’s fourteenth mixer brings healthcare IT professionals together to find solutions
Our August 25th Paubox Zoom Social Mixer brought a large group of customers, prospects, and staff together for great networking while being treated to a food and beverage delivery or gift card on us. States represented at our latest mixer were:
- New York
- North Carolina
Related: Our Zoom Social Mixer playbook
The Paubox zoom mixer
This is how our Paubox mixers go. First, attendees introduce themselves, and then we begin with topics chosen by prospects and clients to get the network conversation flowing. The nights are a good time, and we always learn something valuable. As one of our customers said, “Everything that makes it easier is so appreciated!” We agree, and Paubox’s mission is to listen to our customers and make life easier for you.
How our customers feel about the Paubox
“One of the reasons I love Paubox so much is because whenever I need an answer to something, there is always a well-written description of what I need. Thank you!”
Paubox zoom mixer highlights
- At times, it’s hard to convince auditors and assessors that Paubox does secure and encrypt email so it’s 100% HIPAA compliant because of its ease of use and simplicity to the end-user. IT directors frequently bump up against the myth that portals are more secure because they are difficult to use and they have a need to clarify HIPAA compliancy rules.
- Hoala and the team talked about geofencing and how the barbarians are at the gate by sending domain name spoofing emails from within the U.S.
- Question: Emails can be secured and encrypted, but what to do when an email with PHI is misdirected? Stay tuned for the Paubox roadmap!
- Bad actors are scraping LinkedIn to create believable phishing scams.
- Attendees agreed they wanted to see the return path address and the from address in mail log quarantine rule sets.
- 90% of phishing is Display Name Spoofing -and our ExecProtect feature is up to the test, while Gmail is not 100% secure.
- Most attendees feel that social account monitoring is not a high priority and rely on employee common sense.
- Employee security training is needed to prevent employees from falling for phishing scams, but it’s hard to make the time to put a program together to roll out. One attendee mentioned how rewarding it is to see a considerable improvement in employee security behavior after the training.
- One of the attendees used a fake phishing scam on employees of an offer for free tickets to a Braves game. Just about everyone opened it!
It was another great night with our customers and prospects. We appreciate all the compliments and love to hear that we make life easier for healthcare IT. And, a very happy birthday to Greg Hoffman!
See everyone at the next Zoom mixer!
Our Zoom Social Mixers continue to offer a great networking opportunity for attendees. Leaders across the healthcare industry share strategies and career tips while enjoying a beverage together virtually. Contact us today and join us at our next social mixer!
HITRUST CSF certified
4.9/5.0 on the G2 Grid
Paubox secures 70 million HIPAA compliant emails every month.