After meeting Aadli Abdul-Kareem at HIMSS18 last week, I mentioned to him I'd be in the Washington DC area this week to speak at the FISSEA conference at NIST. Sure enough, we caught up yesterday at Tryst, a cool coffeehouse in NW DC. Here are my takeaways from speaking with Aadli Abdul-Kareem, Co-Founder of Electronic Health Network:
- Founded Electronic Health Network (EHN) in 2007.
- Aadli is an interop expert.
- Likes working with athenahealth.
- EHN has an application partner network.
- "No one likes plumbing but everyone needs it."
- Shares my disdain for DIRECT.
- EHN looks for go to market partners.
Tryst stands in the center of the nation’s capital and prides itself on having outstanding specialty coffee, craft cocktails, and a commitment to being the city’s ‘third place.' Their signature touch is including animal crackers with each drink. You can see them next to Aadli's tea cup in the picture above.
Try Paubox Email Suite for FREE today.