What to expect in this webinar:
In today’s precarious threat landscape, the ability to provide assurances that sensitive data is being responsibly managed and adequately protected is no longer a nicety but a necessity.
The need to be able to understand and ultimately rely on the assurances provided by an organization, usually in the form of an information security and privacy control assessment report, is extremely important.
This webinar will cover how a HTRUST CSF certification:
- Provides significant assurances that can be relied upon by all applicable parties such as clients, vendors, shareholders, and internal stakeholders
- Differentiates your organization relative to security and privacy posture
- Reduces unnecessary efforts of responding to third-party proprietary questionnaires
- Increases awareness of your organization’s relative exposure, inherent risk, current security posture, and the maturity of your information risk management program
- Potentially helps save on cybersecurity insurance premiums
You will also learn:
- Tips for finding a suitable assessor
- Key questions to ask potential assessors during the vetting and selection process to make sure you select the best partner