I presented a webinar to NASA today on Phishing Detection Strategies. As part of part of their ongoing NASA Cyber Security Webinar series, I had the opportunity to present to them on phishing trends, the threat landscape, best practices, and the road ahead.
It was a privilege to present to their prestigious organization.
NASA Cyber Security Webinar Takeaways
Here are some takeaways from the webinar:
- Phishing is the #1 threat vector on the internet.
- The Overconfidence Dilemma is startling.
- The folks at NASA were curious about our use of Linux.
- There was further interest in our concept of port-based Geographic Segmentation.
- Modern Phishing attacks now employ correct spelling and grammar.
- Phishing attacks are driven by money, data espionage, and now politics.
Phishing Detection Strategies
Click here to access the webinar slides.