Here’s what you can expect to learn in this webinar:
- How to prepare yourself and your staff against cybersecurity threats
- What an asset inventory is and why it’s the next big thing in information security
- How to identify all your company’s Internet-connected assets and which need to be defended
- Why keeping an up-to-date asset inventory is important
- How to obtain your own attack surface map
Access the webinar replay
About the panelists
CEO, Bit Discovery
Jeremiah is the CEO of Bit Discovery, which gives companies a complete and current inventory of all of its Internet-accessible technology. He previously served as information security officer at Yahoo! and chief of security strategy for endpoint security vendor SentinelOne.
He’s also credited with founding the White-Hat Hacker movement in 2001, a distributed army of professional hackers that seeks out security flaws in the name of fixing them.
Founder CEO, Paubox
Hoala has 21 years of experience in the email industry, dating back to his first job out of college at Critical Path in San Francisco in 1999. Prior to founding Paubox, Hoala founded Pau Spam in 2002 in Honolulu. It was Hawaii’s first commercial email filter and was likely the first cloud SaaS company in Hawaii.