Sure enough, we caught up yesterday at Tryst, a cool coffeehouse in NW DC.
Here are my takeaways from speaking with Aadli Abdul-Kareem, Co-Founder of Electronic Health Network:
- Founded Electronic Health Network (EHN) in 2007.
- Aadli is an interop expert.
- Likes working with athenahealth.
- EHN has an application partner network.
- “No one likes plumbing but everyone needs it.”
- Shares my disdain for DIRECT.
- EHN looks for go to market partners.
Tryst stands in the center of the nation’s capital and prides itself on having outstanding specialty coffee, craft cocktails, and a commitment to being the city’s ‘third place.’ Their signature touch is including animal crackers with each drink. You can see them next to Aadli’s tea cup in the picture above.