- The Redox Healthcare Interoperability Summit went down in Denver this week.
- The air in Denver sure was nicer than in San Francisco.
- HITRUST, while not perfect, is the gold standard in enterprise healthcare.
- A good rule of thumb: 1 security engineer for every 25 employees.
- The panel I was a part of was stacked with experts.
- It’s tough to say what’s hyped more in healthcare: FHIR or blockchain.
I left smoke-filled San Francisco earlier this week to attend the Second Annual Redox InterOp Summit in Denver. They graciously invited me to speak on a security panel for day two of their conference.
We love the Redox team.
Enjoy the pics!