SaaStr Scale: The playbook to building a customer reference program with Gillian Heltai
by Hoala Greevy Founder CEO of Paubox
Gillian Heltai, SVP Client Services at Talkdesk
SaaStr Scale: The Playbook to Building a Customer Reference Program with Gillian Heltai – My Takeaways
Here are my takeaways from Gillian Heltai’s presentation, the Playbook to Building a Customer Reference Program:
- Should you do customer references? Probably.
- Customers can become advocates by: Loving your product; an improvement of experience vs a previous provider; a personal relationship with the account team; a great support experience; and overcoming a challenge together
- Use CSAT, NPS, QBRs, and attendees of your local events as ways of finding customer advocates
- Think about vertically-based webinars to get beyond a 1:1 ratio for customer references
- Online reviews are a huge area of focus for the Talkdesk customer marketing team. NPS and CSAT are great sources to identify online review candidates
- Customer Marketing became a thing at Talkdesk when they reach about 500 employees
Try Paubox Email Suite for FREE today.