Paubox announces record fourth quarter 2019 results
by Hoala Greevy Founder CEO of Paubox
In the fourth quarter of 2019, Paubox reached 106% growth over Q4 2018, increasing customer accounts to well over 2,000.
In addition to a strong Q4, we ended 2019 with a bang by setting a company record for new bookings in a month (December).
We also finished out the year with best-in-class SaaS metrics:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): 79
- Annual Logo Churn: 6.2%
- Annual Revenue Churn: Net Negative 14%
- CSAT: 98%
The success we’ve seen thus far validates:
- Strong product-market fit. High NPS + low logo churn are tell-tale indicators.
- Behemoth Total Addressable Market (TAM). With 10,000 Americans retiring everyday, the HIPAA industry will continue its exponential expansion.
- SaaS is here to stay. Corporate America is allocating increasing amounts of budget to cloud vendors.
Other notable Q4 achievements include:
- Doubled year-over-year revenue
- Launched HIPAA Critical podcast
- Opened a second office in Lehi, Utah (HQ2)
- Launched Project Orca, our solution to the need we see in the market for HIPAA Compliant Email Marketing.
- Recognized as a High Performer in the G2.com Email Encryption 2020 Winter Report
- Completed our fourth community service event of 2019
Mahalo for your support!