Nashville social mixer at 404 Kitchen
by Hoala Greevy Founder CEO of Paubox
Matt Schappell (FC Ventures), Adrianne McKeon (Psychology Nashville), Greg Hoffman (Paubox)
We held our first social mixer in the South last night in Nashville, Tennessee.
Chris Poeschl from 404 Kitchen was great to work with to get the details sorted out.
Here are my takeaways from last night’s social mixer:
- The Nashville economy is thriving and it’s driven by the healthcare industry
- Vanderbilt is the Ivy League of the South
- For our next social mixer, email customers in the area with a subject line: “Meet the Founder” (We didn’t do a great job of letting customers in Nashville know I was going to be there)
- “The fact that you make HIPAA compliance easier is a big deal.” Jackie Klaver
- “We like just not having to login to a separate account.” Jackie Klaver
- Poeple do pay attention to our reviews on G2.com
- PauSox are a certified hit
Enjoy the pics!
Shanna Kraai and Jackie Klaver rocking the PauSox
Casey McKeon (Cigna) loved the PauSox too
Our bartender Cameron took good care of us
As per their website, the 404 Kitchen was voted as the best whiskey bar in Tennessee by Thrillist.
We’d like to have Jackie Klaver (Nashville Neuropsychology) grace our next pop-up banner
The Old Forester Single Barrel was a well-received recommendation
The Ham Biscuit was excellent
Greg Hoffman with Nancy Spizzo (LBMC)
Mike Parisi (HITRUST) was on a bunch calls earlier in the day but made it to our social mixer.