Post Date: 24 February 2019
Location: San Francisco, CA
Paubox is the easiest way to send and receive secure email. We are a growing B2B startup based in San Francisco with over 1,600 customers. Our core products are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST certified, and rated best in class by G2 Crowd. We’re on a mission to become the market leader in secure email.
We’re looking for a Tech Support Rep to join our Customer Success team. We support our customers by phone and email (tickets), and onboard new customers with screensharing sessions. We take pride in taking care of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Experience providing support to B2B software customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn technical skills.
- Ability to understand customer concerns and problem solve.
- Natural desire to help!
- You’re empathetic, collaborative, responsive, and positive.
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform.
- Understanding of email setup, configuration, and routing.
- Familiarity with server logs and command line.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our large and small customers primarily through Zendesk tickets, as well as some phone support.
- Owning, investigating, and resolving technical issues.
- Escalating severe situations and any product issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Onboarding new customers by guiding them through the technical implementation of Paubox with phone and screensharing sessions.
- Designing and completing your own projects that will improve the team, company, or customer experience.
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
Why work at Paubox:
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Enjoy health care benefits including dental and vision
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, not including holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Room to grow
- Great co-workers!