Post Date: 4 October 2019
Paubox is a fast growing San Francisco based B2B startup, providing the easiest way to send and receive secure HIPAA compliant email, Data Loss Prevention, and targeted phishing protection (ExecProtect), with over 2,000 customers.
This is a remote engineering position on a distributed team that requires working primarily during the San Francisco office’s business hours.
You’ll largely be building customer-facing products with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and AWS Lambda.
Good communication skills, curiosity and the ability to self-manage and stay motivated as you work toward project objectives are a must for this position. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy having a large impact in your company.
Why work at Paubox:
– We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
– Enjoy health care benefits including dental and vision.
– Combined 28 days of paid time-off plus holidays.
– Stock options as an early employee.
– Room to grow.
– Great co-workers!
– Ruby, Ruby on Rails
– Security awareness – proper credential handling, safe SQL queries, and general ability to self-direct identification and remediation of security issues.
– Ability to balance the trade-offs of perfection versus development, commensurate with the company size as it grows.