Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco with over 3,000 customers. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. We are on a mission to become the market leader in secure email.
Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
Conducting monthly webinars and podcasts from beginning to end including the topic selection, obtaining guest speakers, deck formulation etc.
Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in marketing (at a minimum)
- Experience executing Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook ads
- Professional writing experience (blogs, white papers, guides, etc)
- Facilitating, marketing, running webinars from concept to inception. A-Z
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Previous experience in hosting and speaking on webinars and podcasts
Proven record of leadership qualities
Knowledge of Google Adwords and WordPress
Proficient in programs such a Illustrator, photoshop and InDesign
Previous copywriting experience
Providing work samples
Why work at Paubox
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.