Post Date: December 6, 2019
Location: San Francisco, CA
Paubox is the leader in user-friendly, email security solutions.
We are a growing B2B startup based in San Francisco with over 2,000 customers. Our core products are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by the G2 crowd. We’re on a mission to become the market leader in secure email.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our enterprise customers to demonstrate and deliver full value from our suite of solutions. As a CSM, you’ll work directly with customers to develop strong relationships, understand their business needs, and develop short- and long-term strategies to set them up for success with Paubox.
As part of the Customer Success team at a growing startup, you’ll also pitch in on support tickets for enterprise and other customers as we move towards more specialization in 2020.
We take pride in taking care of our customers.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Owning the post-sale customer journey for enterprise accounts, including onboarding, support, renewal, and growth.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews for key accounts.
- Driving product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy.
- Working with CS, product, and engineering teams to advocate for customers.
- Handling support tickets for key accounts as well as other Paubox customers (through 2020).
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of account or relationship management experience.
- Experience running business reviews with C-level executives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn, support, and position technical products.
- Ability to understand customer views and build relationships.
- Team player! We work together.
- You’re customer-centric, collaborative, responsive, and positive.
- Background that includes tech support and/or sales – ideally both.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of email setup, configuration, and routing.
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform.
- Familiarity with server logs and command line.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.