What’s a domain host?
Your domain host is the Internet hosting service that stores the records you need to update when you set up Paubox. These DNS records control where you receive your email, your web addresses, and settings for your domain.
You need to update your DNS records to set up Paubox. You make the record changes to your domain host, not your Paubox Admin Panel.
If making record changes sound a little technical, we give you step-by-step instructions and Paubox Support is always available to help.
Find your domain host
- Go to the whois lookup page provided by ICANN, a non-profit organization that compiles domain information. (You can also search for “whois free” to find a company that performs free lookups.)
- Enter your domain name in the search field and click Lookup.
- In the results page, look for the Registrar section for the name of your domain host and website. For example:
- Registrar: Polarmatix.com Domain Services
- Registrar URL: www.polarmatix.com or URL: www.polarmatix.com
- Now that you know your domain host, you can update your domain records for Paubox.
Don’t have Paubox yet?
Paubox is the only zero-step email encryption provider on the market – making it easy for senders and recipients to enjoy secure email without the hassle of portals, passwords and extra steps. Learn more and start your free 14-day trial.