To setup Paubox Encrypted Email for Exchange 2010, you’ll need to create a Smarthost using the Exchange Management Console.
After the smarthost is created, you don’t need to restart any services or reboot. The changes take effect immediately.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Exchange Management Console (EMC) as administrator.
- The console tree is the pane on the left. Use the console tree to navigate to Microsoft Exchange On-Premises -> Organization Configuration -> Hub Transport. Use Screenshot 1 as a guide.
3. On the right hand side, you should see the hub transport options.Click on the “Send Connectors” tab.
4. Right click on your exisiting send connector and click “Properties.” Next click the ‘Create Filter’ button. The send connectors properties window will pop up.
5. Click on the ‘Network’ tab and enter outbound.paubox.com as the smarthost.
6. Click ‘Ok’ and you’re ready to go. A larger image below should help.
SEE RELATED: How do I create a Smarthost on Exchange 2007?
SEE RELATED: How do I setup Paubox with Microsoft Exchange?
You can learn more about the Exchange Management Console here.