by Chloe Bowen
Article filed in
Custom Audience Fields Added to Paubox Marketing
by Chloe Bowen
Launched on Christmas Day 2019, we have been hard at work adding features to the product based on feedback we receive from our early adopters. We are pleased to announce our most recent improvement: custom audience fields.
Custom audience fields
By default, the Paubox Marketing audience panel comes with three columns: email, first name, and last name. As of today users can add their own custom fields to the panel as well.
Healthcare providers can create subscription lists based off of whatever criteria they require. They can also use their custom audience fields as Smart Text in their promotions which makes the functionality even more powerful.
This unlocks a great deal of potential for our customers.
Example use case
Let’s say a healthcare provider wants to remind patients what medications they need to renew next month.
Via an .xlsx template upload or the Paubox Marketing API, the provider imports a list of its clients including prescriptions and prescription renewal year/month as custom fields.
The provider then narrows down his or her audience by searching for “2020/March” and adds the resulting matches to a subscription list called “Prescription Renewal Reminder.”
Now the healthcare provider can send an email promotion specifically catered to these patients:
In addition to custom audience fields, we’ve also released the following features this year:
About Paubox Marketing
With Paubox Marketing, healthcare providers can send targeted, personalized messages to engage patients and grow their business.
To provide context, here are several macro trends in healthcare:
- The HIPAA industry is vast, and growth is accelerating
- Due to technical and regulatory complexity, the majority of email marketing vendors have no interest in signing a Business Associate Agreement, let alone providing HIPAA compliant email service
- As such, email marketing in US healthcare largely does not exist
- The market however, repeatedly has asked us to provide it
- So we built it
- Secure Email Marketing for Population Health
- Secure Patient Outreach via HIPAA Compliant Email Marketing
- HIPAA and Marketing: What You Need to Know to Build a Modern Healthcare Marketing Strategy
- Patient Engagement and HIPAA Compliance: What You Need to Know
- HIPAA Compliance and Healthcare Email Marketing: What You Need to Know